- DescriptionChateau Lafayette Reneau Semidry Riesling has a refreshing peach nose and honeysuckle with delicate citrus fruit flavors that dance in the mouth. The lingering spicy pear finish and lively texture reveals an abundance of Riesling character. Enjoy this wine with seafood and see the reason fish were created!
Established in 1985 and located in Hector on the east shore of Seneca Lake, Chateau LaFayette Reneau is an intriguing producer of premium, award-winning wines. An ideal microclimate combined with state-of-the-art equipment and exacting vinification-techniques, assure consistent, high-quality wines. The Semidry Riesling is our most award winning wine with 12 gold medals and counting.
(from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionFinger LakesTypeWhite, LocalVarietalRieslingVintage2012Alcohol11.5%Grape100% Riesling
Chateau LaFayette Reneau Semidry Riesling
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsWHITE by W California White Wine750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsUrban Mosel Riesling (Nik Weis Selection)750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBex Riesling750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsHedgeline Vineyards Washington Riesling750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJeunesse Semi-Sweet Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHermann J. Wiemer Dry Riesling750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
13%Monterey Vinyeards Pinot Noir by Chalone750ml$13.49/ea
$14.99Any 3 Select Wines for $39($17.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Lafayette Reneau Seyval-Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsRiff Pinot Grigio IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBoekenhoutskloof The Wolftrap750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGoats do Roam Red750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Breillan Haut-Médoc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)