DescriptionA super elegant pear cider from one of France's greatest producers.Claims
Eric Bordelet, formerly one of Paris's top sommeliers, has made it his life's work to create the best cider in Normandy. His poire comes from biodynamic orchards planted with trees up to 50+ years old containing 40-50 varieties of heirloom pears. The cider is made in a traditionally off-dry, sparkling style.
A pale yellow colored cider with an expressive nose of fresh, ripe pears. Clean and crisp on the palate with a gentle mousse and beautiful balance. This is a great aperitif cider that will also pair beautifully with seafood and cheeses — especially goat cheese!
(from the cidermaster)
CountryFranceRegion/StateNormandyTypeCider, Organic & BiodynamicAlcohol4.19%GrapePears
Bordelet Poire Authentique Pear Cider
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsPalliniLimoncello Liqueur750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBordelet Sidre Tendre Cider750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsIsastegi Sagardo Naturala Cider750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- RekorderligPremium Pear Hard Cider, Cans4ct, 11.2fl oz ea$10.99/ea($3.93/pt)
- wine&spiritsBrooklyn Cider House Kinda Dry Hard Cider750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)