DescriptionEric Bordelet, formerly one of Paris's top sommeliers, has made it his life's work to create the best cider in Normandy. His sidre tendre comes from orchards comprised of trees up to 50+ years old containing 40-50 varieties of heirloom apples and pears.Claims
An extremely aromatic cider with notes of honeyed fruit and baked apple and persistent, but small bubbles. This apple cider is made in a gently off-dry sparkling style, with racy acidity giving an almost dry impression that works marvelously as an aperitif or at the table with a cheese course or dessert.
(from the cidermaster)
CountryFranceRegion/StateNormandyTypeCider, Organic & BiodynamicAlcohol3.64%GrapeApples
Bordelet Sidre Tendre Cider
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBrooklyn Cider House Kinda Dry Hard Cider750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMartini & RossiVermouth Rosso375ml$6.99/ea($18.64/l)
16%Brooklyn Cider House Half Sour Hard Cider750ml$10.99/ea
$11.99Any 3 Staff Picks for $30($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBordelet Poire Authentique Pear Cider750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- Fontina Aosta DOP$18.99/lb
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Verger Rosé Cidre Bouché750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)