- DescriptionWidely regarded as the quintessential expression of the acclaimed Marlborough wine region, Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc is an international benchmark wine noted for its vibrant aromatics, layers of pure fruit flavors and fine structure. Grapes for our sauvignon blanc are sourced from estate and grower vineyards located in the Rapaura, Fairhall, Renwick and Brancott subregions of the Wairau Valley. Appealing concentration and poise suggests a wine with the ability to age.
A vibrant mix of kaffir lime, lemon zest and nectarine aromatics intermingle with the bright perfume of orange blossom. The palate is brimming with ripe citrus and stone fruit flavors that are framed by sleek and succulent acid architecture. Perhaps the hallmark of this sauvignon blanc is its persistent finish rich with minerality.
Try this wine alongside tomato and goat curd salad, Spanish gazpacho or steamed mussels with parsley and garlic. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryNew ZealandRegion/StateMarlboroughTypeWhiteVarietalSauvignon BlancVintage2017Alcohol13.50%GrapeSauvignon Blanc
Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough
- wine&spiritsWhitehaven Sauvignon Blanc750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsM de Minuty Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGoose Bay Sauvignon Blanc750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- Diet CokeCola, Cans6ct, 7.5fl oz ea$3.79/ea($1.35/pt)