Sound the siren, Warden! We have a prisoner on the loose and he has pulled off one hell of an escape! Last spotted breaking free from the confines of everyday life with a barrel of delicious Chardonnay in his possession. A bit of citrus on the schnozzle with bold flavors of baked apple, vanilla and subtle toasty oak.
Picked at night or early in the morning, these grapes were aged on 100% French oak. In order to preserve the fruit-forward character of the wine, central coast fruit was used which resulted in a bold Chardonnay that is perfect with crab cakes or garlic roasted chicken. Let's nab this chump pronto! (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Big House "The Great Escape" Chardonnay, Box
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsAlverdi Pinot Grigio IGT, Box3L (3000ml)$29.99/ea($10.00/l)
- wine&spiritsLab Rosé, Box3L (3000ml)$22.99/ea($7.66/l)
- wine&spiritsBlack Box Cabernet Sauvignon, Box3L (3000ml)$29.99/ea($10.00/l)
- wine&spiritsBlack Box Pinot Noir Box3L (3000ml)$29.99/ea($10.00/l)
- wine&spiritsHérisson Coteaux Bourguignons Gamay Pinot Noir, Box3L (3000ml)$34.99/ea($11.66/l)