A favorite of both sommeliers and casual wine drinkers, Butternut Chardonnay is a unique white wine with a creamy, luxe texture. Honey hues appeal to the eye, while scents of hazelnut, caramel and spiced apple please the nose. If you love white wines with richness and depth, give butternut a try.
The nose is full of expressive peach, hazelnut and spiced candied apple aromas. The wine was aged in new French oak barrels and underwent 100% malolactic fermentation to provide a creamy texture and buttery flavors that are rounded out by notes of fig, butterscotch and sweet oak. Enjoy with a variety of foods - especially Asian dishes, grilled fish and pork. (from the vintner)
Butternut California Chardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBread & Butter Chardonnay750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsKendall Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Crema Chardonnay Monterey750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsHess Select Chardonnay Monterey750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChanning DaughtersScuttlehole Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsFess Parker Chardonnay Santa Barbara County750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBeringer Founders' Estate Chardonnay750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWölffer Estate Chardonnay750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau St. Jean Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsEdna Valley Vineyard Paragon Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)