A delectable demi-sec Vouvray from a small producer.
Clos du Gaimont La Monaco is a small parcel of the Clos de Nouys Estate, one of the finest vineyards in the heart of Vouvray. The vineyard's Chenin Blanc vines average 35 years of age and the vineyard is maintained according to an ecofriendly, sustainable approach with minimal weeding and regular scrutiny of the vines. This wine has aromas of ripe peach, apricot and acacia leading to a medium sweet palate that is rich and concentrated, achieving a brilliant balance between sweetness and acidity. Serve chilled and enjoy with scallops, mussels, fish in cream sauce, lobster and grilled chicken. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateLoire ValleySub-RegionVouvrayTypeWhiteVarietalChenin BlancVintage2014Alcohol11.5%GrapeChenin Blanc
Clos du Gaimont Vouvray La Monaco
Like That? You'll Love This.
8%Domaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis750ml$22.99/ea
- wine&spiritsCastro Martin Rías Baixas Albariño 'Sobre Lias'750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWilliam Fevre Chablis Champs Royaux750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMontinore Estate Pinot Gris750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCastle Rock Chardonnay Central Coast750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)