Our Castle Rock Chardonnay is made from grapes grown in some of the finest vineyards in California's Central Coast region. Here the warm sunshine and cooling ocean breezes provide an ideal climate for growing Chardonnay grapes, which remain on the vine a full month longer than in other regions, leading to a characteristic depth of flavor.
This elegant Chardonnay offers a rich, ripe and fruity character with a delicious blending of vanilla, pear, citrus and melon flavors, subtle oak undertones and a long, balanced finish. In any season this Castle Rock Chardonnay will complement most cuisines and is an especially pleasing accompaniment to fish, poultry and lightly sauced entrees. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Castle Rock Chardonnay Central Coast
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau St. Jean Chardonnay750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsIndaba Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsSmoking Loon Pinot Noir750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLaurent Miquel Chardonnay Viognier750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGuenoc California Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- Soft Shell Crabs$9.99/ea
10%Angels Tears Rosé750ml$8.99/ea
- wine&spiritsHedgeline Vineyards Washington Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)