Our Castle Rock Chardonnay is made from grapes grown in some of the finest vineyards in California's Central Coast region. Here the warm sunshine and cooling ocean breezes provide an ideal climate for growing Chardonnay grapes, which remain on the vine a full month longer than in other regions, leading to a characteristic depth of flavor.
This elegant Chardonnay offers a rich, ripe and fruity character with a delicious blending of vanilla, pear, citrus and melon flavors, subtle oak undertones and a long, balanced finish. In any season this Castle Rock Chardonnay will complement most cuisines and is an especially pleasing accompaniment to fish, poultry and lightly sauced entrees. (from the vintner)
Castle Rock Chardonnay Central Coast
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsHess Select Chardonnay Monterey750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau Lafayette Reneau Seyval-Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBogle Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAlamos Malbec750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsIndaba Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsHedgeline Vineyards Washington Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCupcake Vineyards Chardonnay750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBeringer Founders' Estate Chardonnay750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGuenoc California Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBelle Ambiance Chardonnay750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- NutroAdult Wet Cat Food, Sliced Turkey Entrée in Savory Sauce3oz$1.39/ea($7.41/lb)