Wölffer Estate encompasses 55 acres of sustainably farmed vines under the meticulous care of Winemaker/Partner Roman Roth and Vineyard Manager Rich Pisacano. Our unique combination of Bridgehampton loam soil and ocean breezes from the Atlantic, only 2.6 miles away, provide Bordeaux-like conditions, perfect to achieve the balance of ripeness and acidity of Wölffer's signature style: European elegance paired with the distinct typicity of Long Island terroir.
When grapes are sourced outside our vineyard, they must meet rigorous Wölffer quality standards. Light gold in color, this classic Chardonnay gives off fresh aromas of white peach, citrus and honeysuckle. Ripe fruit dances on the palate with nice concentration and character in a creamy texture. The mouth-feel is layered and grand yet lively with vibrant acidity and minerality. The finish is long and elegant. Serve slightly chilled with a variety of foods, including shellfish, lobster, crab cakes, fin-fish and white meats. It also is the perfect wine with which to experience the classic pairing of Chardonnay and farmhouse cheddar. (from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionLong IslandTypeWhiteVarietalChardonnayVintage2018Alcohol13.3%GrapeChardonnay
Wölffer Estate Chardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsChalk Hill Sonoma Coast Chardonnay750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFinca Wölffer Rosé Mendoza750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
it's backWölffer Estate Summer in a Bottle Rosé750ml$32.99/ea($43.99/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Zinfandel750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsKendall Jackson Vintner's Reserve Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChanning Daughters Scuttlehole Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDuckhorn Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBread & Butter Chardonnay750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
it's backWölffer Estate Rosé Long Island750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsRombauer Vineyards Chardonnay Carneros750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Crema Chardonnay Monterey750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)