- DescriptionWe use only the juice from Lisbon and Eureka varieties of California lemons combined with essential citrus oils and simple syrup to create an impeccably balanced sweet and sour mix. One of the most versatile mixers in the world, it makes appearances in hundreds of classic cocktails. A home bartender's must-have for adding a bit of tart sweetness to your favorite cocktails. To make a whiskey sour, combine three parts sweet and sour and one part bourbon in an ice-filled shaker. Shake and strain into an ice-filled glass and garnish with an orange slice. (from the producer)
Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Other Than Standard Wine, Lime Juice From Concentrate, Citric Acid, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Gum Arabic, Ester Gum, FD&C Yellow #5.
Contains 8% Fruit Juice
- Alcohol Information
Master of Mixes Sweet'n Sour Mixer
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsEvan WilliamsBlack Label Bourbon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJack Daniel'sOld No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDekuyperTriple Sec Liqueur1L (1000ml)$14.99/ea($14.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBoulaineTriple Sec Liqueur1L (1000ml)$8.99/ea($8.99/l)
- wine&spiritsEvan WilliamsBlack Label Bourbon Whiskey1.75L (1750ml)$33.99/ea($19.42/l)