- DescriptionA refreshing Grüner Veltliner that comes by the liter! The wine has a fresh and bright nose with notes of citrus and nectarine. On the palate, the wine has a lemon-citrus attack with good weight that develops into delectable peach flavors before a crisp, light finish. Ecker Grüner Veltliner is one of the most food-friendly wines you will ever enjoy — try it with salads, roast pork, seafood or mild cheeses.
Ecker winery is a family owned business situated in the idyllic village of Mitterstockstall in the Wagram region. The 45 acres of vineyards are managed by Bernhard Ecker, who continues the work of his parents, Johann and Marianne, with the goal of producing honest and characterful wines.
(from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryAustriaRegion/StateNiederösterreichSub-RegionWagramTypeWhiteVarietalGrüner VeltlinerVintage2017Alcohol12%Grape100% Gruner Veltliner
Ecker Grüner Veltliner
Like That? You'll Love This.
- SapporoPremium Lager, Can22fl oz$4.99/ea($3.63/pt)
- wine&spiritsGrooner Grüner Veltliner750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Grüner Veltliner Terrassen Federspiel750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsOrnezon Picpoul de Pinet750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsEvan WilliamsBlack Label Bourbon Whiskey1.75L (1750ml)$33.99/ea($19.42/l)
- wine&spiritsRoger GroultCalvados Pays d'Auge Reserve750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)