Plump and jovial! An ode to versatility with a light rosy pink color, this wine is alluring, playful, aromatic, and quite gulpable. Raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, cherries, spice and minerals lead to a persistent finish with great character and a wonderful zing. Pair this beautifully textured wine with almost anything from tomatoes and mozzarella to hanger steak with chimichurri sauce or charcuterie.
Like Channing's Cab Franc Rosato, Rosato di Merlot is made from hand harvested fruit that was whole cluster-pressed and fermented in stainless steel tanks. All of the Rosati are dry, balanced and delicious and the color comes only from the 3-4 hours in the press. This is red fruit selected specially for pink wine production that is processed like we were making white wine. Each wine offers a different appearance, aroma, flavor and textural experience. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionLong IslandTypeRosé, LocalVarietalMerlotVintage2016Alcohol13%Grape100% Merlot
Channing Daughters Rosato di Merlot
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGruet Rosé Sparkling Wine Brut750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWölffer Estate Rosé Long Island750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChanning DaughtersRosato di Cabernet Franc750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de Roquefort Corail Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDuckhorn Decoy Rosé California750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsSanta Margherita Pinot Grigio DOC750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsKim Crawford Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsNicolas Girard Sancerre Pinot Noir Rosé750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGérard Bertrand Côte des Roses Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)