This Verdejo is the perfect refreshing Spanish white!
Casa de la Vega comes from a small vineyard near Segovia in Rueda. This 100% Verdejo is clean and bright with a straw yellow color. Great expressiveness on the nose which intermingles notes of the Verdejo grape such as fresh-cut hay and fennel with the typical aromas of tropical fruits like pineapple, guava and mango. On the palate the wine explodes with fresh fruit and creaminess before a long and silky finish. Ideal as an aperitif, this Rueda is perfect with seafood, fish and pasta dishes. (from the vintner)
Casa de la Vega Rueda Verdejo
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSan Matteo Gavi DOCG750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
8%Diet CokeCola, Caffeine-Free, Plastic Bottles8ct, 2L ea$15.99/cs
- wine&spiritsLa Crema Chardonnay Monterey750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
5%Goose Island312 Urban Wheat Ale, Glass Bottles24ct, 12fl oz ea$48.99/cs
- wine&spiritsSkouros Moschofilero750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsQuinta da Alorna Vinho Branco750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsOrnezon Picpoul de Pinet750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCasal de Ventozela Vinho Verde Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
14%Domaine de la Pinardière Muscadet750ml$13.99/eaAny 3 Select Wines for $36($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGrooner Grüner Veltliner750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBaron de Ley Varietales Tempranillo Rioja750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBurgans Albariño750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)