This Verdejo is the perfect refreshing Spanish white!
Casa de la Vega comes from a small vineyard near Segovia in Rueda. This 100% Verdejo is clean and bright with a straw yellow color. Great expressiveness on the nose which intermingles notes of the Verdejo grape such as fresh-cut hay and fennel with the typical aromas of tropical fruits like pineapple, guava and mango. On the palate the wine explodes with fresh fruit and creaminess before a long and silky finish. Ideal as an aperitif, this Rueda is perfect with seafood, fish and pasta dishes. (from the vintner)
Casa de la Vega Rueda Verdejo
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsQuinta da Alorna Vinho Branco750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBaron de Ley Varietales Tempranillo Rioja750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSkouros Moschofilero750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBurgans Albariño750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
5%Diet CokeCola, Caffeine-Free, Plastic Bottles8ct, 2L ea$16.59/cs
- wine&spiritsSan Matteo Gavi DOCG750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)