The quintessential Pinot Blanc. With a history dating back to 1626, Maison Trimbach is one of France's most famous wine producers. Today the 11th, 12th and 13th generation of the Trimbach family are still crafting wines that are structured, long-lived, fruity, elegant and balanced.
Trimbach Pinot Blanc is a wine for pure pleasure! Maturing early, it is dry, well-balanced, supple and refreshing. Pale yellow with green reflections with rich and concentrated aromas, with white flower and apricot notes. Smooth, medium-bodied with good fruit acidity. Pinot Blanc is ideal for serving as an aperitif or with shellfish, cold meats, tartes flambées, and other light appetizers. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateAlsaceTypeWhiteVarietalPinot BlancVintage2016Alcohol12.5%Grape100% Pinot Blanc
Trimbach Pinot Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Grüner Veltliner Terrassen Federspiel750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBurgans Albariño750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPine Ridge Chenin Blanc + Viognier750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsTrimbach Riesling Reserve750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsHermann J. Wiemer Dry Riesling750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)