A superb dry Riesling from Alsace. With a history dating back to 1626, Maison Trimbach is one of France's most famous wine producers. Today the 11th, 12th and 13th generation of the Trimbach family are still crafting wines that are structured, long-lived, fruity, elegant and balanced.
Trimbach Riesling Réserve is the result of a rigorous selection of fully-ripe grapes from the Ribeauvillé region. It defines a structured, balanced wine, which is both fruity and subtle. Pale bright yellow straw colored wine with aromas of lemon peel, honeyed fruit, and menthol on the nose. Ripe, supple and rich, yet lean and precise with excellent mineral character. This elegant dry Riesling pairs well with a wide variety of dishes including sauerkraut, fish (whether fried, grilled, smoked, in a sauce, or raw), and white meats. (from the vintner)
Trimbach Riesling Reserve
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsHermann J. Wiemer Dry Riesling750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsIjalba Rioja Crianza750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsWilliam Fevre Chablis Champs Royaux750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMartin Ray Pinot Noir Russian River Valley750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de la Pinardière Muscadet750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsTrimbach Pinot Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomane Wachau Riesling Terrassen Federspiel750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de la Deidière Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsQupé Syrah750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCastro Martin Rías Baixas Albariño 'Sobre Lias'750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de Pourcieux Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)