As great whiskey distillers throughout the world — from Kentucky to Scotland — have long known, it takes sweet water from tough rock to make great whiskey. And that's what Widow Jane Whiskey is all about.
The water used to create this whiskey comes from the Widow Jane mine in Rosendale, New York which provided stone for the Statue of Liberty's pedestal, the Brooklyn Bridge and the Empire State Building. Rosendale Limestone possesses an even higher ratio of beneficial minerals than that found in Kentucky and its sparkling waters are as pure as its namesake, the Widow Jane.
This 10 year whiskey is aged to perfection with bold, complex aromas of spiced apple fritter, poached pear, hard cinnamon candy, caramel and toffee which carry through to the palate where they merge with notes of vanilla-caramel, spicy oak, fruit and earthy mineral on the long finish. It drinks like a 20 year bourbon with its deep cherry notes and light tannic finish. (from the distiller)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionBrooklynTypeBourbon, LocalAlcohol45.5%
Widow Jane 10 Year Old Bourbon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBooker'sBarrel-Strength Bourbon750ml$79.99/ea($106.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBulleit10 Year Old Bourbon Whiskey750ml$59.99/ea($79.99/l)
- wine&spiritsFour RosesSingle Barrel Bourbon Whiskey750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsElijah CraigSmall Batch Bourbon750ml$31.99/ea($42.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWidow JaneOak Aged Rye Mash Whiskey750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spirits1792Ridgemont Reserve Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey750ml$37.99/ea($50.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Macallan12 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$79.99/ea($106.65/l)
- wine&spiritsHendrick'sGin1.75L (1750ml)$79.99/ea($45.71/l)
- wine&spiritsBasil Hayden'sBourbon750ml$45.99/ea($61.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAngel's EnvyBourbon Whiskey750ml$52.99/ea($70.65/l)