Bex Riesling offers the perfect balance between fruit and minerality. Medium-dry in style, Bex shows floral and citrus aromas followed by juicy flavors of white peach, apricot and Mandarin orange before a finish with mineral and crisp citrus zest highlights.
Riesling is the shining star of Germany's Nahe Valley and is the region's most widely planted varietal. Nahe's unique conditions and mild climate allow grapes to ripen slowly, maintaining fruity acidity, developing natural sugars and absorbing minerals from the soil. Rieslings have a distinctly fruity taste, with hints of apple or peach, underpinned by strong mineral aromas. Bex Riesling is fermented and aged in stainless steel tanks to enhance the wine's fresh fruit characteristics. Twist off closures are used to further preserve Bex's bright stone fruit and citrus tones and seal in a slight effervescence that lifts the delicate aromas out of the glass.
Aromas of orange blossom, apricot and kumquat are followed by juicy flavors of white peach and mandarin orange. Bex finishes with mineral and crisp, citrus zest highlights. Enjoy this Riesling as an aperitif, an accompaniment to light or spicy cuisine, or as a finale served with dessert. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsTrimbach Pinot Blanc750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSkyyVodka1L (1000ml)$18.99/ea($18.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHedgeline Vineyards Washington Riesling750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChateau LaFayette Reneau Semidry Riesling750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsKung Fu Girl Riesling750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBogle Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)