Les Lauriers de Rothschild Montagne St-Emilion is the Rothschild's take on Right Bank Bordeaux.
The Rothschild family has a wine tradition back to 1868 when James de Rothschild purchased Château Lafite. After a century and a half of family history interlinked with the world of wine, Benjamin de Rothschild, the great-great grandson of James, strengthened the family's wine ties by purchasing a Right Bank property, Château des Laurets, in 2003. Extensive renovation of the estate was undertaken so that it now boasts modern and high-performance facilities.
Les Lauriers de Rothschild is the 2nd label of Château de Laurets. This Montagne Saint-Emilion is a blend of 70% Merlot and 30% Cabernet Franc aged in the finest French oak barrels for 12 months. An intense purple colored wine with fresh raspberry and cherry flavors and a touch of vanilla and spice. The medium-bodied wine has a round and soft mouthfeel, velvety tannins and a long fruit finish. Enjoy with lamb, roasts, red meats, and fine cheeses. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateBordeauxSub-RegionMontagne-Saint-EmilionTypeRedVarietalMerlot, Cabernet FrancVintage2015Alcohol13%GrapeMerlot 70%, Cabernet Franc 30%
Les Lauriers de Rothschild Montagne St-Emilion
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Pouilly Fuissé750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- wine&spiritsVilla Rosa Barolo DOCG750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Vieille Tour La Rose St. Emilion Grand Cru750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsClos Magne Figeac St. Emilion750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsYatir Mount Amasa Blend750ml$45.99/ea($61.32/l)
- DogswellVitality Wet Dog Food, Lamb and Sweet Potato Recipe13oz$2.79/ea($3.43/lb)
- wine&spiritsGoose Bay Pinot Noir750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsTeal Lake Shiraz750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBinyamina Reserve Chardonnay750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBedell Cellars Merlot750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGoose Bay Sauvignon Blanc750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDom. Rothschild (Lafite) Légende Bordeaux Rouge750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)