Primarius is Latin for “distinguished” and this elegant Pinot Noir certainly lives up to its name.
Primarius represents Oregon's finest cool climate regions and is a true reflection of the state's most famed varietal, Pinot Noir. The wine is aged primarily with neutral French Oak to impart a subtle toasty oak note that complements the classic cherry note of this Pinot Noir. On the nose, the aromatics marry raspberry, red cherry and spice from the French oak. The flavors carry through on the palate with silky texture and layered berry and cherry fruit flavors with a lovely persistence. Enjoy with salmon, roast chicken, duck and mushroom dishes. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateOregonTypeRedVarietalPinot NoirVintage2014Alcohol12.5%GrapePinot Noir
Primarius Pinot Noir Oregon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsAngeline Pinot Noir750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMonterey Vinyeards Pinot Noir by Chalone750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCupcake Sauvignon Blanc750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Pinot Noir750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- Boar's HeadSmokeMaster Beechwood Smoked Black Forest Ham0.50lb | $10.49/lb