- DescriptionLa Marca Prosecco is named for the La Marca Trevigiana zone, located in the heart of Italy's Prosecco region. Prosecco is characterized by light and delicate fruit and floral aromatics, relatively low alcohol levels, and a friendly mouthfeel. Prosecco is best consumed soon after production while it still retains its youthful fruitiness and stimulating acidity.
La Marca Prosecco is pale, golden straw in color. Bubbles are full textured and persistent. On the nose the wine brings fresh citrus with hints of honey and white floral notes. The flavor is fresh and clean, with ripe citrus, lemon, green apple, and touches of grapefruit, minerality, and some toast. The finish is light, refreshing, and crisp. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
La Marca Prosecco DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsPasqua Prosecco DOC Treviso750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
10%Bollicini Prosecco DOC750ml$11.69/ea
- wine&spiritsBartenura Prosecco Brut DOC750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPer Ora Prosecco DOC Extra Dry750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- Natalie's Orchid Island Juice Co.Squeezed Fresh Tangerine Juice, Plastic Bottle32fl oz$5.29/ea($2.65/pt)