DescriptionMionetto was founded in 1887 by Francesco Mionetto in the small village of Valdobbiadene at the heart of the Prosecco region. It has established a reputation for quality, tradition, and innovation with consistent national and international acclaim.
Mionetto's Brut is light straw in color with bright yellow highlights. It has an intensely fruity bouquet with hints of golden apples, pear, and honey. On the palate, well-balanced acidity provides a fresh and lively mouthfeel with a clean dry finish. This sparkling wine is perfect alone as an aperitif or as a delightful complement to savory foods such as prosciutto or sushi. (from the vintner)
Mionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Vaux Saint Georges Touraine Sauvignon Blanc750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut (Quarter-bottle)187ml$5.99/ea($32.03/l)
- wine&spiritsPer Ora Prosecco DOC Extra Dry750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
7%Bollicini Prosecco DOC750ml$13.99/eaAny 3 Select Wines for $39($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPasqua Prosecco DOC Treviso750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Marca Prosecco DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka1.75L (1750ml)$39.99/ea($22.85/l)