DescriptionMionetto was founded in 1887 by Francesco Mionetto in the small village of Valdobbiadene at the heart of the Prosecco region. It has established a reputation for quality, tradition, and innovation with consistent national and international acclaim.
Mionetto's Brut is light straw in color with bright yellow highlights. It has an intensely fruity bouquet with hints of golden apples, pear, and honey. On the palate, well-balanced acidity provides a fresh and lively mouthfeel with a clean dry finish. This sparkling wine is perfect alone as an aperitif or as a delightful complement to savory foods such as prosciutto or sushi. (from the vintner)
Mionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPer Ora Prosecco DOC Extra Dry750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAlthea Prosecco di Valdobbiadene DOC Brut750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut (Quarter-bottle)187ml$5.99/ea($32.03/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPasqua Prosecco DOC Treviso750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsZonin Cuvée 1821 Prosecco DOC750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Marca Prosecco DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Cuvée Luxury Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka1.75L (1750ml)$39.99/ea($22.85/l)