DescriptionPer Ora Prosecco is full of ripe fruit balanced by refreshing acidity. It is classified as an Extra Dry Prosecco which means that it is a touch sweeter than Brut styles which makes it a great option for serving by the glass or even mixing into Bellinis.
A pale yellow colored Prosecco with a delicate and complex bouquet of fruity notes that remind one of peach, pear, and green apple with secondary notes of acacia and wisteria. Fresh and light on the palate, with balanced acidity and body; harmonic with a long persistent aftertaste. Ideal as an aperitif, it is a perfect complement to hors-d'oeuvres and delicate first courses. Also wonderful with sushi, fish, shellfish, and hard cheeses. (from the vintner)
Per Ora Prosecco DOC Extra Dry
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut (Quarter-bottle)187ml$5.99/ea($32.03/l)
- wine&spiritsCharles De Fère Réserve Rosé Dry750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Zinfandel750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsZonin Cuvée 1821 Prosecco DOC750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBastianich Friulano DOC750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
11%Althea Prosecco di Valdobbiadene DOC Brut750ml$15.99/ea
- wine&spiritsNani Rizzi Prosecco Valdobbiadene DOCG Brut750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsInstantané Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence Rosé750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
10%Maison Champy Bourgogne Chardonnay750ml$22.49/ea