DescriptionPer Ora Prosecco is full of ripe fruit balanced by refreshing acidity. It is classified as an Extra Dry Prosecco which means that it is a touch sweeter than Brut styles which makes it a great option for serving by the glass or even mixing into Bellinis.
A pale yellow colored Prosecco with a delicate and complex bouquet of fruity notes that remind one of peach, pear, and green apple with secondary notes of acacia and wisteria. Fresh and light on the palate, with balanced acidity and body; harmonic with a long persistent aftertaste. Ideal as an aperitif, it is a perfect complement to hors-d'oeuvres and delicate first courses. Also wonderful with sushi, fish, shellfish, and hard cheeses. (from the vintner)
Per Ora Prosecco DOC Extra Dry
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCharles De Fère Réserve Rosé Dry750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine de Montroy Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
12%La Meridiana Piemonte Rosato DOC Le Quattro Terre750ml$14.39/ea
$15.99Any 2 Select Wines for $28($19.19/l)
- wine&spiritsCappellettiAperitivo Rosso750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de Pourcieux Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsNani Rizzi Prosecco Valdobbiadene DOCG Brut750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut (Quarter-bottle)187ml$5.99/ea($32.03/l)
14%Bollicini Prosecco DOC750ml$13.99/eaAny 2 Select Wines for $24($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAlthea Prosecco di Valdobbiadene DOC Brut750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)