- DescriptionIt's hard to keep your pinky up when you're drinking wine from a 375 mL can. These are the most approachable and ready-to-travel anywhere wines. Whether you're sitting in a hot tub after a good day of riding or heading where other wines dare not travel, we have you covered without sacrificing the craft taste we are known for.
Underwood Pinot works hard for the working people. Telling a truly Oregon story, the wine draws from vineyards across the state. Each site adds its unique mark to the final Underwood blend, which highlights the rich juicy flavors of Oregon Pinot at an extraordinary price. Extremely food-friendly, this Pinot complements pork chops, salmon, and lamb burgers. With cherry, raspberry, and chocolate notes, this is the perfect wine to enjoy anywhere, any day of the week. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateOregonTypeRedVarietalPinot NoirAlcohol13%GrapePinot Noir
Underwood Pinot Noir, Can
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCloudline Oregon Pinot Noir750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsUnderwood Rosé750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMaris Pinot Noir, Cans4ct, 250ml ea$17.99/ea($17.99/l)
- RaakaUnroasted Dark Chocolate, Coconut Milk1.8oz$7.99/ea($4.44/oz)
- wine&spiritsAmble + Chase Provence Rosé, Cans4ct, 250ml ea$19.99/ea($19.99/l)
- FreshDirectChicken Salad w/ Feta and Artichokes (Chicken Raised w/o Antibiotics)5oz$4.29/ea($13.84/lb)
- Swedish FishOriginal Soft and Chewy Candy14oz$3.99/ea($4.56/lb)
- Hu KitchenDark Chocolate, Hazelnut Butter2.1oz$6.99/ea($53.26/lb)
- Just FreshDirectMilk Chocolate Covered Pretzels7oz$3.79/ea($8.66/lb)