Meiomi is a high style Pinot Noir that is shaped, more than anything else, by the fruit sources that lay the foundation of the blend. A pure-bred enjoyment wine, built to accommodate any pairing from food to friends. Unifying California's most noteworthy coastal areas (Sonoma, Monterey, and Santa Barbara) opens the door for a dynamic and opulent wine that is ready to enjoy whenever you are.
A rich garnet color with a ruby edge, the wine opens to reveal lifted fruit aromas of bright strawberry and jammy fruit, mocha, and vanilla, along with toasty oak notes. Expressive boysenberry, blackberry, dark cherry, juicy strawberry, and toasty mocha flavors lend complexity and depth on the palate. The well–integrated oak provides structure and depth seldom seen in Pinot Noir.
Meiomi Pinot Noir has a consistent profile of supple tannins, silky texture, and balanced acidity that makes it the perfect wine to enjoy with a wide array of food. It pairs particularly well with tomato-based pasta dishes, thin-crust pizza, grilled lamb, and turkey. (from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaTypeRedVarietalPinot NoirVintage2016Alcohol13.7%Grape100% Pinot Noir
Meiomi Pinot Noir
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSanta Margherita Pinot Grigio DOC750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsConundrum White Table Wine750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudline Oregon Pinot Noir750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGoose Bay Pinot Noir750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsRombauer Vineyards Chardonnay Carneros750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)
- wine&spiritsKim Crawford Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDuckhorn Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMontinore Pinot Noir Willamette750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCline Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAu Bon Climat Pinot Noir750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Coillot Pere and Fils Bourgogne Pinot Noir750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRidge "Three Valleys" Zinfandel750ml$33.99/ea($45.32/l)