DescriptionOriginally hailing from Burgundy (called Bourgogne in French), Chardonnay still reaches its apogee on these hillsides in eastern France.Claims
Domaine D'Ardhuy is a small producer located in the heart of Burgundy. Their Bourgogne Chardonnay is sourced from the Côte de Beaune and is Demeter certified as 100% biodynamic. This finely detailed and superbly balanced white Burgundy is one of our favorite wines for the money.
This is a pale golden-colored wine with a nose of white flower and mineral notes. Rich, round and unctuous on the palate, this Chardonnay has a lick of oak leading into a very fine finish. Enjoy with roast chicken, lobster, salmon, and delicate fish dishes. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateBurgundyTypeWhite, Organic & BiodynamicVarietalChardonnayVintage2015Alcohol13%GrapeChardonnay
Domaine d'Ardhuy Bourgogne Chardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDomaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMontinore Estate Pinot Gris750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBodegas La Cartuja Priorat750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLes Pierres Grises Saint-Véran Chardonnay750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsOlivier Leflaive Bourgogne Chardonnay "Les Setilles"750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMacRostie Chardonnay Sonoma Coast750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsRoederer Estate Anderson Valley Brut750ml$26.99/ea($35.99/l)