- DescriptionOriginally hailing from Burgundy (called Bourgogne in French), Chardonnay still reaches its apogee on these hillsides in eastern France.Claims
Domaine D'Ardhuy is a small producer located in the heart of Burgundy. Their Bourgogne Chardonnay is sourced from the Côte de Beaune and is Demeter certified as 100% biodynamic. This finely detailed and superbly balanced white Burgundy is one of our favorite wines for the money.
This is a pale golden-colored wine with a nose of white flower and mineral notes. Rich, round and unctuous on the palate, this Chardonnay has a lick of oak leading into a very fine finish. Enjoy with roast chicken, lobster, salmon, and delicate fish dishes. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceRegion/StateBurgundyTypeWhite, Organic & BiodynamicVarietalChardonnayVintage2015Alcohol13%GrapeChardonnay
Domaine d'Ardhuy Bourgogne Chardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsLa Cigarrera Manzanilla Sherry375ml$12.99/ea($34.64/l)
- La Colombe Coffee RoastersNizza Whole Bean Coffee12oz$12.99/ea($17.32/lb)
- Just FreshDirectFresh-Squeezed Grapefruit Juice, Plastic Bottle32oz$2.99/ea($1.50/pt)
- Snyder's of HanoverGluten-Free 100 Calorie Pretzel Packs8ct, 0.9oz ea$4.29/ea($9.53/lb)
10%Organic Gold Creamer Potatoesapprox. 24oz