Saint-Véran in southern Burgundy's Maconnais regon is one of our go to spots for great Chardonnay. Les Pierres Grises is produced from old vines and sees minimal handing and a bottling process to ensure maximum expression of flavor and aroma.
The resulting wine is rich, with aromas of quince and citrus fruits, a generous and full mouthfeel, and typically Macon flavors of apples, pears, and warm spices. The aim here is a wine that expresses its origins clearly, and without pretense. Les Pierres Grises is raised in stainless steel, which contributes to its clean, crisp, and pure flavor profile. A best-seller year in and year out, this Chardonnay should be enjoyed as an aperitif or with seafood, salads, veal, and poultry dishes. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Les Pierres Grises Saint-Véran Chardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsOlivier Leflaive Bourgogne Chardonnay "Les Setilles"750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Jean de Bosmel Chablis750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMaison Champy Bourgogne Chardonnay750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGérard Bertrand Côte des Roses Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
13%Vins Auvigue Pouilly Fuisse Solutré750ml$26.99/ea
- wine&spiritsWilliam Fevre Chablis Champs Royaux750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Pouilly Fuissé750ml$30.99/ea($41.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine d'Ardhuy Bourgogne Chardonnay750ml$20.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLouis Jadot Mâcon-Villages Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)