Martin Ray's passion is simple: make great wine for the discerning masses. Their Pinot Noir is luscious and silky with abundant juicy fruit and lingering spice nuances.
Martin Ray's Pinot Noir is carefully chosen from various vineyards throughout the Russian River Valley, this wine's largest component is grown only feet from the river itself in our long–sourced Foppiano Vineyard. With a strong base from this vineyard, the wine is focused with fruit from a few select vineyards around our home on Laguna Road and throughout the Green Valley appellation.
This wine exemplifies consumer expectations of Russian River Valley Pinot Noir. The nose has notes of ripe elderberry, black cherry, aromatic wild rose, and spicy cola, with slightly earthy undertones. French oak barrels lend support with hints of creamy vanilla and toffee without overpowering the juicy, fruit–forward palate. Pair this vibrant, silky Pinot Noir with mustard–crusted salmon with roasted scallions. (from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionRussian River ValleyTypeRedVarietalPinot NoirVintage2017Alcohol14.1%Grape100% Pinot Noir
Martin Ray Pinot Noir Russian River Valley
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsHess Select Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDuckhorn Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPrimarius Pinot Noir Oregon750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAu Bon Climat Pinot Noir750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCloudline Oregon Pinot Noir750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMontinore Pinot Noir Willamette750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCline Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast750ml$18.99/ea($25.32/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Vieille Tour La Rose St. Emilion Grand Cru750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMaso Canali Pinot Grigio DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Rioja Alta Viña Arana Rioja Reserva750ml$31.99/ea($42.65/l)
10%Goose Bay Pinot Noir750ml$23.39/ea
- wine&spiritsMatahiwi Estate Pinot Noir750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)