The 130 year old winery of Maison Saint Aix is situated in the south of France near the town of Aix-en-Provence. The area's beautiful light inspired both Paul Cézanne and Vincent Van Gogh to create some of their most famous works. In this special corner of France, the team at Aix Rosé are working year after year with similar inspiration to create wonderful rosé.
A blend of Grenache (60%), Syrah (20%), Cinsault (15%), and Counoise (5%), Aix rosé has a delicate perfume of ripe mandarin oranges, raspberries, and wild strawberries. Slightly spicy in the taste with a tribute to red forest fruits, cherries, strawberries, and fresh fig, with a hint of thyme.
This ideal warm weather wine is excellent for drinking at summer parties, pool-side or while grilling. Enjoy as an aperitif, or paired with seafood, salads, gazpacho, grilled salmon or roasted chicken. (from the vintner)
CountryFranceRegion/StateProvenceSub-RegionCoteaux D'Aix En ProvenceTypeRoséVarietalGrenache/Garnacha, Syrah/Shiraz, CinsaultVintage2018Alcohol13%GrapeGrenache 60%, Syrah 20%, Cinsault 15%, 5% Counoise
Aix Coteaux d'Aix en Provence Rosé
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsThe Palm Rosé by Whispering Angel750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsWilliam Fevre Chablis Champs Royaux750ml$25.99/ea($34.65/l)
- wine&spiritsKim Crawford Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau Miraval Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChâteau de Pourcieux Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Sautereau Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsNicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGerard Bertrand Gris Blanc Rosé750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsWölffer Estate Rosé Long Island750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)