Brooklyn Cider House was founded by three Brooklynites who discovered the joys of hard cider culture in northern Spain's Basque county. They quit their jobs and dedicated themselves to creating Brooklyn's first cidery in generations.
The Cider House's ciders are made as naturally as possible from New York state hand-picked apples. The apples are simply crushed and their juice left to ferment the same way the traditionalists do it in Europe, and the way it used to be done in Brooklyn before the Temperance Movement ended the party.
Kinda Dry transports you to an orchard on a crisp, fall day. Fresh tart apples greet you, waking the palate up. But give it a second and it transforms into a friendly finish that is an ideal picnic companion. We think of it as our perfect casual sipper. Perfect with salty snacks, light finger food or on its own. Like your favorite jeans, our Kinda Dry is ready for anything. (from the vintner)
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateNew YorkSub-RegionBrooklynTypeCider, LocalVintage2015Alcohol5.5%
Brooklyn Cider House Kinda Dry Hard Cider
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBordelet Sidre Tendre Cider750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- Brooklyn MillsWhole Grain Rolls, Frozen4ct$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- wine&spiritsBrooklyn Cider House Half Sour Hard Cider750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine du Verger Rosé Cidre Bouché750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- ShacksburyDry Craft Cider, Cans4ct, 12fl oz ea$14.99/ea($5.00/pt)
- wine&spiritsBordelet Poire Authentique Pear Cider750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- Irving Farm Coffee Roasters71 Irving House Blend Whole Bean Coffee12oz$14.99/ea($19.99/lb)
- wine&spiritsIsastegi Sagardo Naturala Cider750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBodegas Finca Luzon Verde750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)