DescriptionMionetto was founded in 1887 by Francesco Mionetto in the small village of Valdobbiadene at the heart of the Prosecco region. It has established a reputation for quality, tradition, and innovation with consistent national and international acclaim.
Mionetto's Brut is light straw in color with bright yellow highlights. It has an intensely fruity bouquet with hints of golden apples, pear, and honey. On the palate, well-balanced acidity provides a fresh and lively mouthfeel with a clean dry finish. This sparkling wine is perfect alone as an aperitif or as a delightful complement to savory foods such as prosciutto or sushi. (from the vintner)
Mionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut (Quarter-bottle)
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%DannonLight & Fit Nonfat Greek Yogurt Variety Pack12ct, 5.3oz ea$15.99/ea
- TerraBlues Potato Chips, Case24ct, 1oz ea$24.99/ea($16.66/lb)
- wine&spiritsCappellettiAperitivo Rosso750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPer Ora Prosecco DOC Extra Dry750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- FreshDirectFresh Chipotle Salsa15oz$5.99/ea($6.39/lb)
- wine&spiritsGrey GooseL'Orange Vodka750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Marca Prosecco DOC750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGoose Bay Sauvignon Blanc750ml$21.99/ea($29.32/l)
- wine&spiritsPommery Pop Champagne (Quarter-bottle)187ml$17.99/ea($96.20/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- Just FreshDirectRaw Almonds5lb$43.99/ea($8.80/lb)