- DescriptionMionetto was founded in 1887 by Francesco Mionetto in the small village of Valdobbiadene at the heart of the Prosecco region. It has established a reputation for quality, tradition, and innovation with consistent national and international acclaim.
Mionetto's Brut is light straw in color with bright yellow highlights. It has an intensely fruity bouquet with hints of golden apples, pear, and honey. On the palate, well-balanced acidity provides a fresh and lively mouthfeel with a clean dry finish. This sparkling wine is perfect alone as an aperitif or as a delightful complement to savory foods such as prosciutto or sushi. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Mionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut (Quarter-bottle)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBasil Hayden'sBourbon750ml$45.99/ea($61.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon 815750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- FreshDirectSoup, Matzo Ball32oz, 3pcs$9.99/ea($5.00/lb)
- Sukhi'sStreet Wrap, Chicken Tikka Masala5.5oz$3.79/ea($11.03/lb)
- wine&spiritsVeuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne Brut (Half-bottle)375ml$29.99/ea($79.97/l)
- McConnell'sFine Ice Creams, Eureka Lemon and Marionberries16fl oz$9.99/ea($9.99/pt)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- Field TripAll Natural Gluten-Free Turkey Jerky, Cracked Pepper No. 72.2oz$5.99/ea($43.56/lb)
- FreshDirectFresh Chipotle Salsa15oz$5.99/ea($6.37/lb)