DescriptionBread and butter are flavors and aromas that develop through the winemaking process either through the use of oak fermentation and aging or malolactic fermentation. Both affect flavor, aroma, and texture in the finished wine. As winemakers, these are our "bread and butter" techniques in the cellar — that which we depend on to craft great fruit into great wine.
Bread & Butter is a classic chardonnay with rich vanilla, toasted oak, and cream flavors. The color is a daybright golden straw color and the nose is a combination of bright butterscotch and soft citrus, followed by notes of cream and lemon meringue. It pairs well with all kinds of shellfish, salads, and handmade pastas. (from the vintner)
Bread & Butter Chardonnay
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsButternut California Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDamn Good Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBogle Chardonnay750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLa Crema Chardonnay Monterey750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsBeringer Founders' Estate Chardonnay750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChalk Hill Sonoma Coast Chardonnay750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsEdna Valley Vineyard Paragon Chardonnay750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsRombauer Vineyards Chardonnay Carneros750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCannonball Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)