DescriptionA must-have for any home bar, Bénédictine herbal liqueur combines spice, citrus, and honey aromas and flavors and is an ingredient in many classic cocktails.
This liqueur's amazing story begins in 1863 when Alexandre Le Grand, a wine merchant, came across a Benedictine monk's old recipe book that had been tucked away in his family's library for years. The manuscript, dating to 1510, covered many aspects of alchemy including a mysterious elixir of 27 herbs and spices. Alexandre spent the next year recreating the elixir which has achieved notoriety the world over as Benedictine D.O.M liqueur.
Bénédictine has a distinctive aroma of spices and citrus fruit, offering notes of crisp freshness, softened by a touch of honey, a truly unforgettable taste awakening all your senses. Its saffron amber color betrays its far-flung origins, and its extremely rich texture will line your palate with an incomparable sensation of mellowness. (from the distiller)
Bénédictine D.O.M Liqueur
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Grady'sAll Natural Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate, Glass Bottles6ct, 32fl oz ea$69.99/cs
- wine&spiritsHeeringCherry Liqueur750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsChambordRoyale Raspberry Liqueur750ml$39.99/ea($53.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAvernaAmaro Siciliano750ml$34.99/ea($46.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCocchiVermouth di Torino375ml$12.99/ea($34.64/l)
- wine&spiritsCointreauOrange Liqueur1L$44.99/ea($44.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Rouge375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)