DescriptionOn its 120th anniversary in 2011, Cocchi resumed production of its 19th century "Storico" recipe Vermouth di Torino. Cocchi uses Moscato as the wine base, and adds vibrant, spicy botanicals such as cocoa, citrus, and rhubarb. Once blended, the vermouth is stored in barrels to ensure the flavors are fully married. Vermouth di Torino is the only geographically protected AOP for Vermouth in Italy.
Cocchi Vermouth adds depth to a Negroni, and makes for a rich and flavorful Manhattan. Served neat or on the rocks, Cocchi Vermouth is a great aperitif and pairs well with salami and charcuterie. (from the distiller)
Cocchi Vermouth di Torino
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCocchiAmericano Bianco Aperitif750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Rouge375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsCocchiVermouth di Torino375ml$12.99/ea($34.64/l)
- AngosturaAromatic Bitters6.7fl oz$17.99/ea($42.96/pt)
- wine&spiritsRedemptionStraight Rye Whiskey750ml$29.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBulleitRye Whiskey750ml$41.99/ea($55.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCynarBitter1L (1000ml)$27.99/ea($27.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCappellettiAperitivo Rosso750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Dry375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- LuxardoMaraschino Cherries14.1oz$19.99/ea($22.68/lb)