- DescriptionOn its 120th anniversary in 2011, Cocchi resumed production of its 19th century "Storico" recipe Vermouth di Torino. Cocchi uses Moscato as the wine base, and adds vibrant, spicy botanicals such as cocoa, citrus, and rhubarb. Once blended, the vermouth is stored in barrels to ensure the flavors are fully married. Vermouth di Torino is the only geographically protected AOP for Vermouth in Italy.
Cocchi Vermouth adds depth to a Negroni, and makes for a rich and flavorful Manhattan. Served neat or on the rocks, Cocchi Vermouth is a great aperitif and pairs well with salami and charcuterie. (from the distiller)
- Alcohol Information
Cocchi Vermouth di Torino
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Rouge375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsRittenhouseBottled in Bond 100° Straight Rye Whisky750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- LuxardoMaraschino Cherries14.1oz$19.99/ea($22.68/lb)
- AngosturaAromatic Bitters6.7fl oz$17.99/ea($42.96/pt)
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Dry375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
10%CocchiAmericano Bianco Aperitif750ml$17.99/ea
- wine&spiritsBulleitRye Whiskey750ml$41.99/ea($55.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBulleitBourbon Whiskey1.75L (1750ml)$67.99/ea($38.85/l)
- wine&spiritsBulleitBourbon Whiskey1L (1000ml)$49.99/ea($49.99/l)