DescriptionIf you love Campari and Aperol, you must try Contratto Bitter.Claims
Contratto Bitter's recipe dates back to the 1930s and is based on a mixture of 24 herbs, spices, roots, and seeds combined with Italian Brandy. The deep magenta color comes from red beets. The distinct bitterness comes from gentian root, cinchona bark, wormwood, and angelica root. Supporting flavors of ginger, elderflower, hibiscus, rhubarb, orange peel, herbs, and spices give Contratto Bitter a wildly complex and aromatic bouquet.
A great addition to bitter cocktails like Negroni, Americano, Torino/Milano, and Jasmine. (from the distiller)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCappellettiAperitivo Rosso750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCocchiAmericano Rosa Aperitif750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsRittenhouseBottled in Bond 100° Straight Rye Whisky750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpanoAntica Formula Vermouth1L (1000ml)$34.99/ea($34.99/l)
- AngosturaAromatic Bitters200ml$17.99/ea($42.96/pt)