DescriptionAverna, an Italian Amaro from Sicily, is one of the world's most famous bitters. It is sweet and thick with a gentle herbal bitterness.
Amaro Averna is an excellent liqueur with full body and a smooth taste that is extremely pleasant for every moment of the day. It is produced by soaking herbs, roots, and citrus rinds in a base liquor. This ancient recipe has been passed down from one generation to the next since 1868.
A classic digestif served neat or on the rocks, Averna is also used in cocktails. (from the distiller)
Averna Amaro Siciliano
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBulleitRye Whiskey1.75L (1750ml)$69.99/ea($39.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBénédictineD.O.M Liqueur375ml$24.99/ea($66.64/l)
- wine&spiritsRittenhouseBottled in Bond 100° Straight Rye Whisky750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCocchiVermouth di Torino375ml$12.99/ea($34.64/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsCarpanoAntica Formula Vermouth1L (1000ml)$34.99/ea($34.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDel AmigoMezcal1L (1000ml)$42.99/ea($42.99/l)