- DescriptionFour Roses is back!
America's top-selling Bourbon of the 1930s, 40s, and 50s, Four Roses later shifted its focus entirely to export markets before returning to the US in the mid-2000s. In a short space of time, it has rapidly gained accolades and awards as one of America's best distilleries.
Four Roses is unique in that it has 10 distinct Bourbon recipes thanks to two mash bills and five proprietary yeast strains. Four Roses Small Batch is a blend of four original and limited Bourbon recipes that have been expertly selected by the Master Distiller at the peak of maturation to create a perfectly balanced Small Batch Bourbon. On the nose this spirit has a mellow symphony of rich, spicy flavors along with sweet, fruity aromas and hints of sweet oak and caramel. On the palate a creamy mouthfeel is filled with rich, well-balanced spicy, sweet, and ripened red berry notes. Finishes soft, smooth, and pleasantly long. Best enjoyed straight up, on the rocks, or with a splash. (from the distiller)
- Alcohol Information
Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsRittenhouseBottled in Bond 100° Straight Rye Whisky750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- Powell & MahoneySimple Syrup, Handcrafted All-Natural Cocktail Mixer375ml$6.99/ea($8.85/pt)
- wine&spiritsMartini & RossiVermouth Rosso375ml$6.99/ea($18.64/l)
- wine&spirits1792Ridgemont Reserve Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey750ml$37.99/ea($50.65/l)
5%Four RosesSingle Barrel Bourbon Whiskey750ml$47.49/ea
- wine&spiritsCinzanoVermouth Rosso1L (1000ml)$9.99/ea($9.99/l)
- wine&spiritsIjalba Rioja Crianza750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsLaphroaigIslay 10 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky750ml$54.99/ea($73.32/l)
- LuxardoMaraschino Cherries14.1oz$19.99/ea($22.68/lb)