DescriptionA delicious Central Coast Cabernet from award-winning winemaker Adam LaZarre.
This is a dark and brooding wine. Aromas of blackberry jam, cedar, with a hit of cardamom. Plum entry that opens up into a mouthful of black cherry Jolly Ranchers and other dark fruits. Tannins start gracefully enough and become dusty and pronounced towards the finish. There's a considerable amount of lush, sweet fruits in the mid-palate that carries well into the finish thanks to a thread of acidity.
This is a classic steak wine. It has the depth of flavors to bring out the best in a ribeye while cutting through the fat. Also try pairing with polish sausages and a hearty pasta dish slathered in a tomato-based sauce. (from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionCentral CoastTypeRedVarietalCabernet SauvignonVintage2014Alcohol13.5%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon
Cycles Gladiator Cabernet Sauvignon Central Coast
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBernard Chamfort Côtes du Rhône750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Bousquet Organic Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Primitivo IGT750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsAgriverde Piane di Maggio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGrooner Grüner Veltliner750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsWyatt Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
10%San Osvaldo Sauvignon Blanc DOP750ml$9.89/ea
- wine&spiritsCannonball Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsFeudo di San Nicola Sangiovese IGT750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsExcelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGrapesmith & Crusher Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
10%Lyeth Cabernet Sauvignon North Coast750ml$11.69/ea