- DescriptionA delicious Central Coast Cabernet from award-winning winemaker Adam LaZarre.
This is a dark and brooding wine. Aromas of blackberry jam, cedar, with a hit of cardamom. Plum entry that opens up into a mouthful of black cherry Jolly Ranchers and other dark fruits. Tannins start gracefully enough and become dusty and pronounced towards the finish. There's a considerable amount of lush, sweet fruits in the mid-palate that carries well into the finish thanks to a thread of acidity.
This is a classic steak wine. It has the depth of flavors to bring out the best in a ribeye while cutting through the fat. Also try pairing with polish sausages and a hearty pasta dish slathered in a tomato-based sauce. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionCentral CoastTypeRedVarietalCabernet SauvignonVintage2014Alcohol13.5%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon
Cycles Gladiator Cabernet Sauvignon Central Coast
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsGouleyant Cahors Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLayer Cake Primitivo IGT750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDomaine Bousquet Malbec750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGrapesmith & Crusher Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
10%Orleans Hills Lodi Syrah750ml$10.79/ea
- wine&spiritsCannonball Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Gâteau Pinot Noir750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJean Pla "Le Renard"750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSan Osvaldo Pinot Grigio DOP750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Sauvignon Blanc750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAgriverde Piane di Maggio Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- wine&spiritsExcelsior Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$10.99/ea($14.65/l)