- DescriptionDel Maguey Single Village Mezcal was founded in 1995 by Ron Cooper to introduce the world to previously unavailable 100% certified organic, artisanal mezcal produced the original handcrafted way.
Through deep cultural relationships with Zapotec Mexican Indian producers in the remote villages of Oaxaca, Mexico, Del Maguey harnesses ancient, original organic processes. Combining these methods with varying micro-climates and terroir gives each creation its own unique, rich, sweet and smoky character. Every product in the collection is made by individual family palenqueros (producers) in old-style villages. We are the first producer to credit each product after the village where our liquid is made. When you see our beautiful green bottles you know it's Del Maguey.
Vida is an artisanal, organic mezcal from the village of San Luis Del Rio. This entry-level Del Maguey is highly mixable and was originally launched in 2010 to meet bartender demand. Hand crafted, it is twice distilled, very slowly in small wood-fired, riverside copper stills to flavor specifications that underscore its versatility in cocktails. It has a nose of fruit aromatics, a hint of honey, vanilla, and roast agave; the palate offers ginger, cinnamon, burnt sandalwood, banana, and tangerine, with a long, soft finish. (from the distiller)
- Alcohol Information
Del Maguey Vida Single Village Mezcal
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsElijah CraigSmall Batch Bourbon750ml$31.99/ea($42.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCinzanoVermouth Rosso1L (1000ml)$9.99/ea($9.99/l)
- wine&spiritsAperolAperitivo Liqueur750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMichter'sUS1 Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey750ml$44.99/ea($59.99/l)
- wine&spiritsBulleitRye Whiskey750ml$41.99/ea($55.99/l)
- wine&spiritsRittenhouseBottled in Bond 100° Straight Rye Whisky750ml$27.99/ea($37.32/l)
- wine&spiritsMaker's MarkBourbon Whisky750ml$37.99/ea($50.65/l)
5%StolichnayaPremium Vodka1L (1000ml)$26.49/ea