- DescriptionHakutsuru, founded in 1743, is the #1 selling brand of sake in Japan. The Excellent Junmai Sake has been brewed with the 250-year-old traditional technique of Hakutsuru. It is characterized by its well-matured, full-bodied taste and mellow reverberation.
Matches almost any dish. If served hot, it has a good affinity with dishes with a salty taste or a soy sauce taste: Tempura (with salt or dipped in sauce), Sukiyaki, tofu dishes, and hot pot dishes (e.g., Shabu-shabu). (from the brewer)
- Alcohol Information
Hakutsuru Excellent Junmai Sake
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Sushi ChefWhite Miso Soup Mix0.5oz$1.29/ea($2.58/oz)
- CalabroWhole Milk Ricotta Cheese24oz$9.99/ea($6.66/lb)
- wine&spiritsTito'sHandmade Vodka750ml$23.99/ea($31.99/l)
- wine&spiritsOyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)