DescriptionHakutsuru, founded in 1743, is the #1 selling brand of sake in Japan. The Excellent Junmai Sake has been brewed with the 250-year-old traditional technique of Hakutsuru. It is characterized by its well-matured, full-bodied taste and mellow reverberation.
Matches almost any dish. If served hot, it has a good affinity with dishes with a salty taste or a soy sauce taste: Tempura (with salt or dipped in sauce), Sukiyaki, tofu dishes, and hot pot dishes (e.g., Shabu-shabu). (from the brewer)
Hakutsuru Excellent Junmai Sake
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDewatsuruKimoto Junmai Sake720ml$29.99/ea($41.65/l)
- wine&spiritsHakutsuruSayuri Nigori Sake720ml$16.99/ea($23.60/l)
- wine&spiritsKiboJunmai Sake, Can180ml$5.99/ea($33.28/l)
- wine&spiritsLuksusowaPotato Vodka1.75L (1750ml)$27.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGekkeikan Traditional Sake1.5L (1500ml)$13.99/ea($9.33/l)
- wine&spiritsWakatakeOnikoroshi Super Demon Slayer Junmai Daiginjo Sake720ml$49.99/ea($69.43/l)
- wine&spiritsDewatsuruSakura Emaki Rosé Sake360ml$19.99/ea($55.53/l)