- DescriptionOur new favorite California Cabernet value.
Canyon Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon is made from grapes grown in California's Lodi and Central Valley. The wine has aromas of fresh red berries and is medium-bodied with notes of cherries, currants, and spice before a medium length fruity finish. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaTypeRedVarietalCabernet SauvignonVintage2017Alcohol13.5%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon
Canyon Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsPasqua Prosecco DOC Treviso750ml$12.99/ea($17.32/l)
- Maple Hill Creamery100% Grass-Fed Organic Yogurt, Wild Blueberry6oz$1.79/ea($4.71/lb)
- wine&spiritsParkers Estate California Syrah750ml$7.99/ea($10.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThree Thieves Bandit Merlot1L (1000ml)$9.99/ea($9.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMan Vintners Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsAngels Tears Rosé750ml$9.99/ea($13.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLe Bon Goût Dry Rosé750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- Envy Apples4ct$5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb