DescriptionEvery once in a while we are presented with wines that are complete "no brainers," and Sean Minor's wines certainly fall into that category. They all offer tremendous quality and balance at incredibly low prices.
In 2011, after 20 years in the wine business, Sean began to offer wines under the Sean Minor Four Bears (which refers to his four children) label. Sean's goal is to keep costs down and yet maximize quality at every step. As Sean states, "My winemaking philosophy is to offer wines that exude quality and truly represent the appellation from which they're produced, yet are affordable for everyday enjoyment."
With day-to-night temperature swings greater than any other appellation in California, Paso Robles produces wines with vibrantly ripened fruit and dynamic flavor profiles. The 4B Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Petite Sirah with gorgeous blackberry, blueberry, and plum aromas and flavors. Enjoy with steak, roast chicken, lamb, and fine cheeses. (from the vintner)
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaSub-RegionPaso RoblesTypeRedVarietalCabernet Sauvignon, Petite SirahVintage2017Alcohol13.5%GrapeCabernet Sauvignon 80%, Petite Sirah 20%
Sean Minor 4B Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSterling Vintner's Collection Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCannonball Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsWyatt Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsLandon Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Ynez Valley750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- wine&spiritsGrapesmith & Crusher Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHahn Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBonterra Sauvignon Blanc750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)