DescriptionWakatake, established in 1832, is one of the most popular sake. Onikoroshi, which means Demon Slayer, is famous for having comforted many weary travelers crossing the nearby Oi river.
Flavorful type with fresh melon and tree fruit aromas on the nose. Round and alluring fruit flavors continue on the palate with a silky texture. Well balanced, mild, slight sweetness stemming from its elegant aroma and moderate dryness. Pairs well with sashimi, grilled chicken, and rich seafood dishes. Enjoy chilled or at room temperature. (from the brewer)
Wakatake Onikoroshi Super Demon Slayer Junmai Daiginjo Sake
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsCasa DragonesBlanco Tequila750ml$74.99/ea($99.99/l)
- wine&spiritsZD Wines Organic Pinot Noir Carneros750ml$65.99/ea($87.99/l)
- wine&spiritsDewatsuruKimoto Junmai Sake720ml$29.99/ea($41.65/l)
- wine&spiritsHakutsuruSayuri Nigori Sake720ml$16.99/ea($23.60/l)
- wine&spiritsKiboJunmai Sake, Can180ml$5.99/ea($33.28/l)
- wine&spiritsHakutsuruExcellent Junmai Sake720ml$12.99/ea($18.04/l)