- DescriptionA powerfully complex wine with a classic flavor profile and youthful maturity.
Francis Ford Coppola's inspiration for the Diamond Collection was a bottle of 1906 Claret he found in the cellar of the Napa Valley property when he purchased it in 1975. Coppola's Diamond Collection wines are classic California expressions that offer fruit-forward, multi-dimensional flavor and immediate drinkability. Diamond Collection Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of fruit from different vineyards which helps create a more complex wine.
A dark magenta colored wine with aromas of currant, blackberry, tobacco, and toasted wood. The fruit has rich concentration while retaining a good level of natural acidity, creating balance and a solid foundation. Flavors of plum and cherry are complemented by well-integrated tannins and pronounced impressions of earthy spices (vanilla and allspice) and oak. Enjoy with steaks, lamb, game, and pasta with rich sauces. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryU.S.A.Region/StateCaliforniaTypeRedVarietalCabernet Sauvignon, Segalin, Petit VerdotVintage2014Alcohol13.8%Grape80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Segalin, 5% Petit Verdot
Francis Coppola Diamond Collection Cabernet Sauvignon
- wine&spiritsWhispering Angel Côtes de Provence Rosé750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
16%Crucible Paso Robles Red Blend750ml$13.49/ea
$14.99Any 2 Select Wines for $25($17.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHess Select Cabernet Sauvignon750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
- wine&spiritsKim Crawford Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)
- wine&spiritsThe Pinot Project Pinot Noir750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)