- DescriptionSayuri means "little lily" in Japanese with strong connotations of delicacy, lightness, and floral character.
Hakutsuru created Sayuri as an embodied gracefulness of Japan. Using only selected rice and rice koji, this sake is brewed up carefully with the natural spring water from Mount Rokko. After brewing, the liquid is passed through a mesh and is coarsely filtered creating a beautiful creamy sake with a refreshing aroma, natural sweetness, and smooth aftertaste.
Sayuri is best served chilled and pairs well with spicy food and desserts such as chocolate. A good match not only with Japanese food like Yakitori or Sukiyaki but also with Western cuisine. Shake well before serving. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
Hakutsuru Sayuri Nigori Sake
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDewatsuruKimoto Junmai Sake720ml$29.99/ea($41.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPaumanok Sauvignon Blanc750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDewatsuruSakura Emaki Rosé Sake360ml$19.99/ea($55.53/l)
- wine&spiritsKiboJunmai Sake, Can180ml$5.99/ea($33.28/l)
- wine&spiritsHakutsuruExcellent Junmai Sake720ml$12.99/ea($18.04/l)
- wine&spiritsGekkeikan Traditional Sake1.5L (1500ml)$13.99/ea($9.33/l)