- DescriptionCharles De Fère Rosé is a blend of Gamay, Cinsault, Cabernet, and Bobal that is made via the traditional method and aged for a minimum of 9 months.
This lovely salmon pink wine with fine bubbles has an expressive and fruity nose with red fruit aromas. Very soft to the taste with unctuous fruitiness before a finish with a touch of sweetness.
Drink as an aperitif, during a cocktail with an exotic dish, red meat like duck breast with red fruit, white meat, or dessert. (from the vintner)
- Alcohol Information
CountryFranceTypeRoséVarietalGamay, Cinsault, Cabernet SauvignonAlcohol12%GrapeGamay, Cinsault, Cabernet Sauvignon, Bobal
Charles De Fère Réserve Rosé Dry
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsBastianich Friulano DOC750ml$22.99/ea($30.65/l)
- wine&spiritsGruet Rosé Sparkling Wine Brut750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
16%Maison Champy Bourgogne Chardonnay750ml$22.49/ea
$24.99Any 2 Select Wines for $42($29.99/l)
- wine&spiritsTullia Rosé Brut750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsCharles de Fère Blanc de Blancs Brut Réserve750ml$13.99/ea($18.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPer Ora Prosecco DOC Extra Dry750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsJoel Gott Zinfandel750ml$19.99/ea($26.65/l)
16%Great Expectations Sparkling Rosé750ml$10.79/ea
$11.99Any 3 Staff Picks for $30($14.39/l)
- wine&spiritsSella & Mosca Cannonau di Sardegna Riserva DOC750ml$15.99/ea($21.32/l)
- wine&spiritsDom. Rothschild (Lafite) Légende Bordeaux Blanc750ml$16.99/ea($22.65/l)