- DescriptionEvan Williams is a smooth, easy to drink Bourbon named after Evan Williams who, in 1783, opened Kentucky's first commercial distillery along the banks of the Ohio River.
Many years and barrels later, Evan Williams is the second largest selling Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey in the U.S. and the world, distilled just a few blocks from the site where Evan himself built his distillery. Evan Williams Black Label is an 86 proof bourbon with a medium amber color and a light nose with deep vanilla and mint aromas. It has notes of brown sugar, oak and caramel on the palate before a medium to long finish. (from Evan Williams)
- Alcohol Information
Evan Williams Black Label Bourbon Whiskey
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDolinVermouth de Chambery Rouge375ml$9.99/ea($26.64/l)
- wine&spiritsMaster of MixesSweet'n Sour Mixer1.75L (1750ml)$9.99/ea($0.57/l)
- wine&spiritsSauzaSilver Tequila1L (1000ml)$19.99/ea($19.99/l)
- wine&spiritsClan MacGregorBlended Scotch Whisky1L (1000ml)$17.99/ea($17.99/l)
10%Pots & Co.Little Pots of Chocolate & Salted Caramel4ct, 1.76oz ea$5.39/ea
- wine&spiritsEcker Grüner Veltliner1L$14.99/ea($14.99/l)
- wine&spiritsPinnacle80 Vodka1.75L (1750ml)$22.99/ea($13.14/l)
- Fresh StepNon-Clumping Clay Cat Litter, Scented14lbs$6.99/ea($0.50/lb)