DescriptionCourvoisier V.S. Cognac is a youthful and lively blend of cognac, delivering a spectrum of sensations.
The V.S. blend of several crus aged between three and seven years composed principally of Fins Bois with a balancing hand of Petite Champagne.
The fusion of younger and older cognacs gives Courvoisier V.S. a fruity, delicate taste and a bouquet filled with ripe fruit and spring flowers. The chalky soil in Fins Bois delivers a hint of ripened fruits that is its signature aroma. Inhale deeply for the bouquet of spring flowers, which is a hallmark of grapes harvested at their peak from the Fins Bois crus. The rich, fresh oak bouquet is controlled throughout the aging process to make sure it doesn't dominate the young cognac. (from Courvoisier)
CountryFranceRegion/StateCognacTypeCognac & BrandyAlcohol40%
Courvoisier V.S. Cognac
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsPaul BeauV.S. Grande Champagne Cognac750ml$42.99/ea($57.32/l)
- wine&spiritsBoulaineTriple Sec Liqueur1L (1000ml)$8.99/ea($8.99/l)
- Harmless HarvestOrganic Coconut Water, Plastic Bottle16fl oz$4.99/ea($4.99/pt)
- wine&spiritsCointreauOrange Liqueur1L$44.99/ea($44.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMyers'sOriginal Dark Jamaican Rum750ml$36.99/ea($49.32/l)