DescriptionFrançois Thibault created Grey Goose La Poire specifically to reflect the taste and freshness of an Anjou pear—a classic flavor of French cuisine. The result is flavored vodka with a crisp, smooth taste, alive with the aromas of fresh pears. The complex pear flavors found in Grey Goose La Poire stem from a rich medley of fresh pears selected by the Maître de Chai—creating a taste that features the mellow flavors and subtle sweetness.
La Poire has a vibrant, fresh fruit scent. The distinctive fruit essence carries a hint of nuttiness that opens up to reveal more aromatic notes such as honeysuckle and wildflower. It is crisp, round and light with the gentle sweetness of fresh juicy pears. When chilled the texture becomes richer giving the spirit a deeper, velvety feel. The finish is long, lingering and round, with the slightest hint of bitter almond. (from Grey Goose)
Grey Goose La Poire Vodka
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsMontinore Pinot Noir Willamette750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
- wine&spiritsGnarly Head Old Vine Zinfandel750ml$11.99/ea($15.99/l)
- wine&spiritsSt. GermainElderflower Liqueur750ml$35.99/ea($47.99/l)
- wine&spiritsCropOrganic Cucumber Vodka750ml$26.99/ea($35.99/l)
- wine&spiritsMionetto Gold Label Prosecco DOC Treviso Brut (Quarter-bottle)187ml$5.99/ea($32.03/l)
- wine&spiritsEtude Pinot Noir Carneros750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)