DescriptionNaturally aged at least four and a half years in the cellars of France's Château de Cognac, D'USSÉ V.S.O.P. Cognac emerges as a bold, full-bodied blend that arouses the palate. On the nose, it reveals a powerful bouquet, rich in woody notes that are layered with touches of cinnamon and floral notes. Distinctively and unexpectedly smooth, with each taste, you savor hints of spices, almond and cinnamon. Subtle accents of honey and dried fruits are the finale.
D'USSÉ Cognac is masterfully crafted at the prestigious Château de Cognac, one of the oldest cognac houses in France. It has a 200-year legacy in blending some of the world's finest spirits. The Château's proximity to the River Charente results in two climates within its walls: a humid cellar that results in fruity, floral notes, and a dry cellar that brings out the woody, spicy flavors of the cognac. Blending the two eaux-de-vie results in the boldness of character in D'USSÉ Cognac. (from the distiller)
CountryFranceRegion/StateCognacTypeCognac & BrandyAlcohol40%
D'USSÉ V.S.O.P Cognac
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsDon Julio1942 Añejo Tequila750ml$149.99/ea($199.99/l)
- wine&spiritsHennessyV.S.O.P. Privilège Cognac750ml$64.99/ea($86.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPatrónSilver Tequila1.75L (1750ml)$109.99/ea($62.85/l)
- wine&spiritsHennessyV.S. Cognac750ml$49.99/ea($66.65/l)
- wine&spiritsPatrónSilver Tequila750ml$57.99/ea($77.32/l)